This Community Grants program is now CLOSED.
Details of Program
This Community Grants Program is administered by Community Enterprise Foundation™ and made possible by the generous support of the Maldon & District Community Bank Branch.
The Community Grants Program is designed to make targeted use of funds that are responsive to community needs in order to create a sustainable, resilient and thriving society. Its purpose is to aid community-based groups or organisations, based in or servicing the Maldon, Newstead, Dunolly & Mount Alexander Districts.
Charitable and Not-for-profit Organisations can apply for projects and activities that offer clear public benefit for the communities listed above, contributing to its development in building social capital, community wellbeing, environmental, arts, youth, education or cultural areas.
To be considered, each application must include the following supporting documentation:
- Current signed Audited Financial Statements for the Applicant organisation and Project Partner (where applicable).
- If your organisation is not required to audit your financials, please provide a profit and loss statement as a minimum or a current bank statement.
- Quotes are required for all budget items
- If you have conducted this project/program before copies of receipts / invoices that substantiate this request from previous expenditure may be acceptable together with a detailed budget
- If expenditure relates to employment of staff, please attached a copy of their position description and award.
- Please ensure that your budget and/or supporting documentation clearly shows how the funds requested will be spent
- Please list the details of any other financial support you are seeking or have already confirmed for your project. If you have obtained other funding, please provide evidence of this.
Projects should be deliverable within 12 months from receipt of funds. State Government Entities are encouraged to call the Foundation before submitting an application. There are some requirements that will apply.
Please ensure that you have discussed your project with Shannon Burdeu prior to lodgement on 0478 435 110 or via email email@example.com
For assistance with lodgement of applications please phone the Community Enterprise Foundation™ on 1300 304 541. A confirmation email will be sent to the registered email address once your application has been submitted.